Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Evolution observed?

This article came out today:


Favorite quote:
“This is significant to our understanding of how Darwinian evolution works,”
Hmm, I could be wrong, but I believe what was observed was the genetics between two types of mice, not to different animals. Evolution is when there is a change from one species to the next. As far as I can tell here one mouse "evolved" into another mouse.... wow

Why is it that there is such confusion over the issue of adaptation. It is reflected in too many areas of 'life' to count. To my knowledge it has been the only scientifically observed process - so how can it for the basis of an argument for species to species evolution?

1 comment:

Niecey said...

Yeah, it really tells us nothing about evolution. I hate that they put it across that way. *sigh*